Current Families: we are using rolling registration and auto-renew for the 2021-2022 school year; current students do not need to do anything unless there is a change in information or a change in payment plans. DO NOT use any links on this website for your child that already attends OLS!
In accordance with our faith, we strive to make Catholic education affordable and available to our school families.
The Tuition Assistance program is made available only to currently enrolled students. Generally, teachers and staff refer parents to apply for the Program. However, any parent who has a need may apply.
Tuition Assistance Amount Allocated: Tuition Assistance provides for a part of current tuition costs. This helps us to provide assistance to as many students as possible.
Tuition Assistance Deadline: Application deadline is May 20, 2021.
Tuition Assistance Policies & Guidelines: The following are basic guidelines and policies for the Tuition Assistance Program:
- Tuition assistance is determined solely on the basis of financial need and not religion nor ethnic background.
- Any parent may apply for their child or children. However, their application does not pre-determine selection for the program.
- A Committee consisting of the following reviews all applications: Pastor, Principal, and a community representative.
- Allocations are made according to financial need.
- The Committee will notify parents of acceptance.
Tuition Assistance Forms: Tuition Assistance forms may be picked up from the school or downloaded here.